Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sisters are throwing me a big 30th birthday party. Anybody and everybody is invited. :D

Just let me or them know if you're coming so we know how much of everything to get (open bar :rockwoot: ). It's from 7pm-11pm, but (by design) it's in Old Town Slidell amongst all my bars/hangouts. So we'll just move down the street and do some bar-hoppin' after. :D It's a Luau Party but you aren't required to dress up.

Details here: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

And for those not on FaceBook:

Danny's 30th Birthday Luau Party

Time
Saturday, May 7 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm

The Arcade Theatre, 2249 Carey Street, Slidell, LA

Created By
Amy McGhee

More Info
We're throwing a Luau Party to celebrate Danny's 30th year of Jack Danielin', truck racin', MMA fightin', Waffle Housin', Godfatherin', Sponge Bob lovin' life!

Come join the fun in your best (or worst) luau outfit and be ready for some fun and games, too. Drinks and food will be provided so you can compete efficiently with your fellow revelers.

Pleeeaaasssee RSVP to this event on Facebook by or by email([email protected]) or text Danny, or me at (985) 705-7017. For those who would like a bonafide paper invite, send me your mailing address!

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
My sisters are throwing me a big 40th birthday party. Anybody and everybody is invited. :D

Just let me or them know if you're coming so we know how much of everything to get (open bar :rockwoot: ). It's from 7pm-11pm, but (by design) it's in Old Town Slidell amongst all my bars/hangouts. So we'll just move down the street and do some bar-hoppin' after. :D It's a Luau Party but you aren't required to dress up.

Details here: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

And for those not on FaceBook:

Fixed it for ya. :D

I would so be there if I didnt already have $600 invested in a Jimmy Buffett concert. :(

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Fixed it for ya. :D

I would so be there if I didnt already have $600 invested in a Jimmy Buffett concert. :(
You mean you only got one ticket?

·
Working on blowing it up!
201 Posts
Looks like I will be in from Iraq for this. Just might have to make the short trip from Lafayette over there and throw down with ya. Hopefully they have some rooms close to the festivities!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like I will be in from Iraq for this. Just might have to make the short trip from Lafayette over there and throw down with ya. Hopefully they have some rooms close to the festivities!

Come on over. TONS of hotels, restaurants, etc... here. And the party is on the same block as the bar district. :D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Im gunna try and be off that weekend and come help ya celebrate :) my bday is the 8th

1 - 14 of 14 Posts