Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to order my SCT X3 tonight and on IDP's website it has the add extreme files option, does this include both extreme street and extreme race? or just one? what about a 3rd tune? Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adam do I have to send my strategy to IDP or can I send it to you?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
you would send it to me, if you have it already, I can have the tunes preloaded with your custom tunes, so as soon as it arrives you are ready to roll.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the easiest way to get the strategy? a scanner?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
you can get it if you have a buddy with a SCT or a friend at the dealership, otherwise, I can send a tuner out, you can pull the code and I will get the tunes built for what you want, and you can load them up, either way is pretty simple.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will you throw in a FCDP sticker too? lol :D I'll try to see if my buddy can get the strategy with his scanner not sure if ill have time

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
you can get it if you have a buddy with a SCT or a friend at the dealership, otherwise, I can send a tuner out, you can pull the code and I will get the tunes built for what you want, and you can load them up, either way is pretty simple.
Adam, if i send the strategy for a 2005 excursion can i get the ID tunes through you or would it be easier to go through them?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Will you throw in a FCDP sticker too? lol :D I'll try to see if my buddy can get the strategy with his scanner not sure if ill have time
Of course, that wont be a problem!

Adam, if i send the strategy for a 2005 excursion can i get the ID tunes through you or would it be easier to go through them?
I can get you the tunes no problem Matt, I need the serial number off the back of the device too and what mods is done to the X, shoot me an email.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adam, just sent my order to you, I don't think ill get a chance to go to my buddy's shop to get my strategy. Don't forget my sticker LOL :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it!! Thanks for the order and you will get a sticker I promise, maybe more..LOL
Feel free to send me whatever else you like! LOL Thanks again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts