Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a reliable source for a IDM?
Seen a lot of bad reviews from the online places.

It's for a 97 f350

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I'd just get one off of Ebay and actually plan on doing so after the new year.

·
PSN intsigator
6,095 Posts
Swamps diesel

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
PSN intsigator
6,095 Posts
Ya it's a modified idm, but just not sure if it helps or not

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
PSN intsigator
6,095 Posts
Ya they pricey, I have a modified one in my 96 but didn't notice a difference yet either. It is from KT Performance and not swamps

·
Registered
619 Posts
What does the modified IDM suppose to do for you?

·
PSN intsigator
6,095 Posts
It basically turns the 100, 110, or 120 volt isms into the 140 volts idm for better injector control iirc.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ordered one from ebay, looks like it's coming from Flagship one; they say pre-programmed.
I didn't want to spend a lot as the truck is on its last leg, due to the road salt here in Michigan.
Hope it works for a few more thousand miles.

Looking for a different truck.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
You can't program a idm.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts