Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one your IDM's has been on the truck for 200 miles now and I'm having an issue that I believe to be IDM related. Truck was running and quit. Pulled over to the side of the road and had it towed. Truck cranks and almost acts like it wants to start but will not. I do not have a "spare" IDM to plug into the truck is there any other suggestions?

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm not swamps but there are a lot of things to check. What's ICP while cranking? Duty cycle? Fuel pressure? Does the tach move while trying to start. Have you put a scan tool on it to check for codes? Do a buzz test to see if they buzz. If they do it's probably not the idm.

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
Bought one your IDM's has been on the truck for 200 miles now and I'm having an issue that I believe to be IDM related. Truck was running and quit. Pulled over to the side of the road and had it towed. Truck cranks and almost acts like it wants to start but will not. I do not have a "spare" IDM to plug into the truck is there any other suggestions?
please contact us through our website or by phone if this issue is not resolved.

Contact us - Swamps Diesel Performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts