Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,865 Posts
I know Matt was on the road this past week.

· Registered
4,865 Posts
Sounds like its time for a new pump

· Registered
4,865 Posts
I would not have thought that was normal. Good to know. I alwasy knew the splits were hungry but did not realize even the stockers took that much more than say 238/80s do.

Literally half your sales of twins are to guys with stock injectors?

What is the rational behind staying with stock AD and going to big oil when for the same price you could go to small hybrids have better power etc and plenty of ICP from a good stock hpop?

· Registered
4,865 Posts
Makes sense for a future step up. I would think for someone staying completely stock your modded 17 HPOP would be the choice not the big oil twins. I was just surprised it was such a large percentage of your buisness as you really only hear about going to big oil when you go to bigger injectors. But then this site causes that focus so.... No argument about the other steps that come along with upgrading.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to live in Calif that has been voting in opposition of the quacks that have been running things there. They are so off the wall extremest they had actually tried to push a law thru that would have prevented vehicles from being sold in California that were painted in ANY dark colors as these colors caused more heat absorption and thus caused drivers to run the AC more which in turn used more fuel which in turn caused more pollution..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.