Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did some wot runs on each setting on my truck and pressures are wack'd out..... on my hot setting they spike at 3970 and then never even out they fluxuate from 1500 to 3000... about the same on most of my other tunes too... smokes like a s.o.b and i still am loosing boost can barely hit 28psi on my dd tune and 33psi on my hot tune and worse on my tow and eco tunes.... no leaks did a leak test at my cousins... seems like its getting worse every day or im just getting frustrated with the thing. not setting any codes so i don't know what to do,,,, icp? ipr? hpop? what else could it be?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idle is a little rough kinda like a mild cam...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did that. same or a hair worse

·
Registered
499 Posts
:subscribed: I'm having issues with one of the three as well!:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i replaced my ipr tonight and it smoothd out the ipr on my wot runs... but now i think i have to replace my hpop... it only spikes at 2550psi and levels out between 2300-2400psi. i am not 100% sure but i think its suposed to spike well above 3000psi and level off in the high 2's. gotta talk to beans tomarrow see what they recomend im sure a hpop! what do you all think

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah why?

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Some of the k mods affect idle etc.
But sounds like it went from same mods to worse.
Now if tunes were changed then maybe if it isn't hard.
Ie reistor jammed in plug if the plu was soldered etc ..
Might wait.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have it wired in with a toggle switch so i can turn it off completly and as of rite now it helps on lower end a little... but thats witha sh!ty hpop and i don't run it much anyway. when i get my adreniline well see if it does anything then it will prolly be for sale.... on my stock setup it was equal to my 75 hp setting so for what i paid for it it made good power.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey Jake just remember the 6 cylinders are easier....... in all aspects LOL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ha....ha.....ha... adrenaline is on the way next week. according to beans i will be makin more power then the old red stroke... what was it when you sold it for hp #s

·
Registered
219 Posts
Doubt it with stage 2s. I like Ryan but his estimates are generous. Your still running stock fuel. I had 38R, Mini Me's, studs, full fuel system 430hp 13.4 1/4 mile. I guess we will see in May...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jonathan the tuner and the rest of them are getting 400 to 440 on stock chargers they claim numerous of times on the dyno and stage 2's.. and stock fuel

·
Registered
219 Posts
Huh have not been following the powerstrokes progress lately. That would be sweet if you hit those numbers, I know Bub and Heath did not meet there expectations. I guess we will see!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a lot has been done since the red truck and heath and bubs black truck. hell id be happy with 380-400 but with my set up beans swears up and down my set up is there basic 440hp motor. all i know when whitey is running rite its a tire fryin b!tch.... roll 30mph and arse end goes sideways.. i don't care what the #s are i like it when its running rite....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts