Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did some wot runs on each setting on my truck and pressures are wack'd out..... on my hot setting they spike at 3970 and then never even out they fluxuate from 1500 to 3000... about the same on most of my other tunes too... smokes like a s.o.b and i still am loosing boost can barely hit 28psi on my dd tune and 33psi on my hot tune and worse on my tow and eco tunes.... no leaks did a leak test at my cousins... seems like its getting worse every day or im just getting frustrated with the thing. not setting any codes so i don't know what to do,,,, icp? ipr? hpop? what else could it be?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Did you check for leaks before the turbo? But with the pressure readings like that, I would suspect IPR first.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pressurized the whole system no air leaks, idols kinda crappy

·
Well Hung Member
635 Posts
seems to be a failing ipr? happen to have a spare you can put in its place?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no oil in icp already checkd that.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
2000, f350 lariat psd, 7.3l, 4x4, cc, drw, garret gtp38r, bdp stage 2 single shots., bdp custum tunes, 4'' down, 5'' back, dual air filters (pic in gallery thanks southmike) , zoodad, boost, trans, pyro,(autometer gauges), tc lockup, boost fooler, d-fuser 18k, 2.5'' spacers in dualls, exhaust brake, auxilary trans cooler, ccv mod, bb mod.
Try taking that 18K module out and see what that does for you.

Dave

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
young and dumb
238 Posts
does your truck also only run if the oil temp is above like 160?

my truck is doing the same thing.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mine will start with temps in the teens

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey all, thanks for all the info! i replaced my ipr tonight and it smoothd out the ipr on my wot runs... but now i think i have to replace my hpop... it only spikes at 2550psi and levels out between 2300-2400psi. i am not 100% sure but i think its suposed to spike well above 3000psi and level off in the high 2's. gotta talk to beans tomarrow see what they recomend im sure a hpop! what do you all think

1 - 11 of 11 Posts