Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the TS display monitor Icp pressure or voltage? Is there any type of gauge or display that does?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I'm guessing thats is an electric gauge? Where does the sender tap into?
I have one coming. I will let you know next week how it works.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be my guess, if my labtop can hook to the obdII port and read ICP, then i dont see why a display couldnt do the same. Im not a huge fan of digital stuff though.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
That would be my guess, if my labtop can hook to the obdII port and read ICP, then i dont see why a display couldnt do the same. Im not a huge fan of digital stuff though.

I don't think you will like the readings from the odbII port on certain SCT tuned trucks!!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I am very happy with my DiPricol HPOP pressure gauge.
However the one Joey at Terminator is talking about will be really nice and can display a lot of stats as well as some nice other tricks. I would recommend at least checking it out before you decide.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I didnt like it with the 275s, with 430s im not even going to look at the ICP till the new pump goes in.
The OBDII port is not accurate on tuned trucks, even with Fords IDS scanners.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The ISSPRO (as well as the DiPricol) units measure by "piggybacking" on the factory sensor. This works as long as you don't have something like a 10k mod which directly affects the output of the ICP sensor. For those with 10k mods, you can use a different harness with the ISSPRO unit along with a second ICP sensor.

Thanks and regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
That is good info to know. Are the number that you see higher or lower on a tuned truck (with IDS).
On mine it was higher...I'm pretty sure I wasn't actually getting 4700 PSI on my truck. LOL That's what my monitor said at WOT though...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts