Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The subject pretty much tells the story. I want to use the Icon 3" Hanger/Shackle kit:

2000-2004 Ford F250 / F350 Superduty 3 Lift Hanger System - ICON Vehicle Dynamics

on my '02 F450. I've called/emailed a few dealers and they keep saying that Icon will not insure proper fitment. It seems like they think it will fit but won't give me a solid, "yes."

Does anybody know if it will fit?

My understanding was that all Superdutys are the same (axles/springs/frame/engines) up front, excepting firmer/softer springs and that it should fit.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I went to Fordparts.com in search of part #'s and drawings to see if things seemed the same. At that site, the schematic for the front ends (not just the differentials but all of the the chassis and parts) of F250-F550 are on the same schematic, they are the same, there is only one schematic labeled as being for 250-550. I am going to order the lift kit and give it a go. I will let you guys know what I find.

Here is a link to one of the schematics, FYI:
http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/CatalogResults.aspx?y=2002&m=Ford&mo=F-450 Super Duty#Search

1 - 2 of 2 Posts