Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Driving 500mi I needed to add the Pan Rod and Steering stabilizer kit. Pan Rod/Stabilizer kit improved steering almost like factory. Thinking of adding a rear steering stabilizer kit. The ride hight increased 4.5in not 2.5in. Before I installed the kit wheel well hight was 41in and increased to 45.5in. Checked the kit and it was 2.5.

Attachments

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
That sounds really crazy man.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am not a fan of any leveling kit, if you change the angle of the radius arms its going to change the way the truck rides. Mine rode like crap until I lifted and put a radius arm drop down bracket on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not a fan of any leveling kit, if you change the angle of the radius arms its going to change the way the truck rides. Mine rode like crap until I lifted and put a radius arm drop down bracket on it.
I installed the Radius arm/pan rod/ steering stabilizer. On level ground the front and rear were 41in. From the ground to center wheel well. After lift 45.5in

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remeasured today and lost 1inch to 44.5. Not sue what was up with my first measurement. If I take into-account the new tires my lift hight is right on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts