Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Dang it going to be out to sea as usual. Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
I guess they consider an AirDog an aftermarket fuel pump??

Not too much difference in Stock/Workstock classes really........

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HUGE difference between the too... Stock is stock everything.. Workstock can have bigger injectors, stock appearing turbo, water meth, etc...

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
STOCK/No Smoke :
STOCK TRUCK, STOCK TURBO
ALLOWED: TRACTION BARS, SUSPENSION BLOCKS BUT MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1” OF TRAVEL, PROGRAMMER, CHIP, INTAKE, EXHAUST
NOT ALLOWED: aftermarket fuel pumps, cp3, hpop, NO HANGING WEIGHTS

I'm out based on the turbo but I know people push the limits with tech inspections. Not to mention the FICM tuning.....seems to puff a bit more than before so that may draw a violation.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FICM tuning doesn't give enough gain to worry about... We dont really have any problems with these rules and they have worked good... Dodge 6.7 won the Stock class with a VP44 truck and then another 6.7... and none of these three came close in the work stock class against my 6.0 (that didn't spool until 125ft) or a LLY Duramax....

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
For the FICM tuning it's does give a bit more puff/haze when on the pedal for me. I'd love to try it out after I get my carrier bearing swapped out.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Maybe if you try before the carrier bearing it will give you motivation. Hehe.

·
Super Moderator
3,401 Posts
Maybe if you try before the carrier bearing it will give you motivation. Hehe.
MAYBE if Momma lets you have some money you can mod your truck too. Till then let the grown ups talk....:pointlaugh::pointlaugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts