Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm far from good but I can usually get-er-done to satisfy me. Here's what I did the other night. Gives me a an idea of what I should buy or pass on.

Attachments

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More.........

The last picture obviously isn't my truck but I added the emblem and grill shell to his billit and looks better imo. How I will probably do my grill.

Attachments

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
im all for blacking stuff out, i did mine. but my friend has the same color as you (RC/LB) and is in the process of blacking it out, and IMO your truck works rellyyy well with chrome. just a thought, be different and make a good clean chrome truck.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Looks good. Now I know who to come to if I need any photochopping done LOL

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im all for blacking stuff out, i did mine. but my friend has the same color as you (RC/LB) and is in the process of blacking it out, and IMO your truck works rellyyy well with chrome. just a thought, be different and make a good clean chrome truck.
I agree that chrome looks best with my color! I want either Ranch Hand or Iron Bull bumpers though so it come down to a love/hate thing. I want chrome but I want bumpers and they're not gonna be chrome so I'd have to add some more black to even things out. If I don't get bumpers I'll just add a chrome bull bar or maybe a brush guard. It would look something like the last pic of my truck. My truck on maddog's chassis lol

Looks good. Now I know who to come to if I need any photochopping done LOL
Haha I think you can find much better work from somebody else. I don't mind making an effort though

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That has me wondering now! How would a ranch hand or iron bull look chromed? It would be fake spray on chrome not plated. High quality chrome though.
Youtube has alot of spray on chrome videos that look good

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm loving the looks of the Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose front bumper but not available for my body style. I'll check into having it built but hopefully I'll be taking welding by then and can get the experience of building it myself by then :D

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Lifted cclb OBS look great with ranch hands. That truck is a gorgeous color

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts
u could also paint the bumpers to match the truck paint

·
airman
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thought about it. I've got a design drawn up. Maybe I'll build it one day or have it built and I'll just spray paint it several colors until I'm happy with one and then do it right. I plan on trying black, blue, and silver. Think I'll like silver best. I plan on painting my frame and axles silver. I'd say this design is a cross between iron bull and road armor. It's similar in size of road armor but stays parallel with the body instead of leaving a gap and has similar shape to iron bulls but doesn't hang low and the winch area doesn't stick out. I plan on installing rigid l.e.d lights and light bar.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts