Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 2001 4x4 ex. It. Runs and drives perfecty. I want to go to a zf6. I'm located in yorktown va till feb 10th then ill be up in northern michigan. Id like to find someone with a good zf6 truck that want to swap to auto.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Re: I want to swap my good auto with your good zf6, my truck is a 2001 4x4 7.3 excurs

Where are you located? PM me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Re: I want to swap my good auto with your good zf6, my truck is a 2001 4x4 7.3 excurs

Sorry just read the rest of the post. Im in the Dallas area, kinda far.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yep that's a bjt far...thanks though.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Alright guys im back up in northern, michigan now.... ready to do the swap.... ill do the labor in my shop if it would help anyone out....ive got access to a nice big two bay heated shop with a nice lift big enough for these trucks.... come on i want a zf6 in this thing bad before i start modding my motor and suspension. LIke i said tranny is 100% good to go. no leaks drives/shifts like a new one. I will trade out anything you need to go...auto tcase, tranny shifterlinkages whatever we need to get the swap done... also willing to just trade on the trannys themselves...(my 4r100 with convertor for your zf6 with clutch setup and shifter) if you dont have the tcase or whatever...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Im
Still lookin to trade my good auto for yoru good zf6....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts