Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
wildfingas @ the org
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up men. I am originally from Florida born and raised and moved to New Hampshire..........dont know why. I have been seriously thinking of moving back south because of these winters up here and well its a different world all together going from southern hospitality to New England.

How are the jobs in your area? They enough to go around? I am a carpenter by trade but have other experience in automotive also.

Looking to get back to my roots so any feedback on employment would be great. Dont matter where just somewhere back in the south.

Thanks in advanced guys.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
The 1's that want to work are still getting 50-60 hrs a week in the midwest. Actually we are short handed, men would rather sit at home playing nintendo than lace-up.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Don't come to Houston ,you will find your self working for food stamps.and it is colder then a well diggers arse!LOL

·
wildfingas @ the org
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't come to Houston ,you will find your self working for food stamps.and it is colder then a well diggers arse!LOL

Define cold. Up here with these damn yankees its 0 degree starts and usually warms up to a balmy 10 degrees in mid winter. Sometimes you get a nice breeze off the ocean which cools the warm air down to about -30. I usually break out the jeans and long sleeves when it hits 30 degrees.LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts