Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one do you guys reccomend? I have done the intake, coldisde pipe, CAT/DPF delete, and programmer....now I think I will call it quits with the downpipe. I hope hahah Any reccomendations?

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
X3 for Rudy's awesome prices and products!!!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
$279 shipped in standard or ad $50 if your want our ceramic coated version. Both are in stock and ship same day! Give aaron or I a call if we can help.

Sean

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK this is my last question...do they make that big of a differenece in HP and MPG?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Biggest improvements are in turbo spool up and a drop in EGT. I'm sure it must have some effect on HP and even possible MPG gains, but I never tried measuring them.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yes the downpipe can be installed cab on. You have to cut your stock pipe out and the new pipe is a 2 piece design. Very easy to do, shouldn't take you more that 30-45 min.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yes the downpipe can be installed cab on. You have to cut your stock pipe out and the new pipe is a 2 piece design. Very easy to do, shouldn't take you more that 30-45 min.
good to know, im planning on getting this downpipe pretty soon too

·
Registered
130 Posts
ya i cut mine out with cab on went through 8 sawzall blades tho, the double wall really puts a killing on them LOL

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does the bigger downpipe add any engine to cab noise? I noticed a little louder sound after my IC pipe

·
Registered
750 Posts
I didn't notice any added cab noise. The kit does not include instructions, but we are only a call away and willing to talk you thru it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I didn't notice any added cab noise. The kit does not include instructions, but we are only a call away and willing to talk you thru it.
Seems like it'd be easier to include a few pictures and a few paragraphs and toss the paper in the box :confused:

but it can't be that difficult.. was kinda hoping to be able to keep it incase i needed to swap back to stock, but oh well.

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
The hardest part about it was seeing the clamp that is behind the turbo heat shield. me personally I took mine off and reinstalled it after the clamp.

·
Registered
750 Posts
We did post photos and a short write up on here when we started doing the downpipes. If you do a search you could find it.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Could you guys bend a flo pro dp to fit better?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts