Discussion Starter #1

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Nice truck!!!!

·
Still learning
577 Posts
In all honesty i think you have one of the best looking 6.4's i've seen, looks really awesome man

·
Built not Bought
529 Posts
How do you keep your black paint job so clean?!?!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot everyone, I just washed it yesterday. Im not sure how dark the windshield tint is, and I just bought harley lights and put a peice of vinyl over the reflector. And I like the lift, it rides nice.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Truck looks great. I really wish I would have bought a set of those wheels when they were getting rid of the rest of the inventory.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Thanks alot everyone, I just washed it yesterday. Im not sure how dark the windshield tint is, and I just bought harley lights and put a peice of vinyl over the reflector. And I like the lift, it rides nice.
Truck looks bad azz man. Wat kind of vinyl did u put over the headlights i would like to put that on mine i hate that stupid reflector/marker.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have a sign shop in town and he did it for me, its not perfect but it works pretty good.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
from the pics they look sweet im gonna have to get it done. The harley lights should come with smoked makers already to continue the black lights. Shes a bute man. Very Sweet truck.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
the second picture is sweet!

I really need to get this new Nikon out and do work

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Looks great. Only thing I would lose is the FX4 offroad decal.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice truck!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am in Northwest Iowa, East of Lemars 30 miles.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts