1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
924 Posts
liking the color combo

·
Lead-Don't follow.
990 Posts
Looks great! You keep the wheels and tires off the 06 to throw on the new ride?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful truck man. I have an 07 6.0L F350 and I just can't decide if it is worth the 25K difference from what I would get selling it to what I would have to pay?????????????????

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
talk about stepping up a class or two. Nice truck

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Nice, I am trying to sell my truck, or get some of the parts off and traded for stock to sell it.

Yea, that's a "Step up" like I did. I'm going from an 03/7.3L to my '11 F-350.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I keep the wheels and all my performance parts.
The 6.0 has nothing on these new trucks. There is no comparison
the power and trq is unreal. This spring I might sell my 20s from the old truck not sure yet.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I keep the wheels and all my performance parts.
The 6.0 has nothing on these new trucks. There is no comparison
the power and trq is unreal. This spring I might sell my 20s from the old truck not sure yet.
Who's 6.0? I'm j/k... sweet truck man, love it.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Great looking truck:D

·
brandon
778 Posts
Mine is identical to yours except I have the 18in rims. I kept thinking how much more the tires are for a 20in. Plus it was an extra 1800 for the set you have. Sweet looking truck!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was offered a deal, I couldnt walk away from. Hell, they even sprayed the bed with bedliner. I lucked out bc it was a demo with 1800 miles on it. The ford Finace manager was driving it.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yea, I found several "Demonstrators" that had short beds, WHY in the hell can't they use CC LONG BEDs for that? LOL
Either way I got a good deal too.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was offered a deal, I couldnt walk away from. Hell, they even sprayed the bed with bedliner. I lucked out bc it was a demo with 1800 miles on it. The ford Finace manager was driving it.
I dig the maroon...lol they couldn't pay me to drive a burnt orange anything though:D Nice truck:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts