Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quit smokin cigs, drinkin durin the week, and started running everyday...took the route i used to when i played hockey....didnt make it far...half mile then i was about to fall over....

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
did u light one up afterwards

·
Registered
666 Posts
well its a start. i dont smoke but i really need to start working out again.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
well its a start. i dont smoke but i really need to start working out again.
X2 on that. Havent really worked out since back in highschool. Football for 4 years had me in great shape. I still have muscle definition but prolly couldnt pick up 100lbs haha

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
yeah I just started working out again a few months ago, I just wanted to be in better shape again. I am back down below a 7 min mile again. Hopefully it will dry up some and I get get on my mountain bike again

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea ive worked out on and off, never stuck to it, last night i went joggin and the roads were all ice, didnt think that was a good enough excuse. but ive forgotten the key deal....always stretch, my legs are killin me standin ontop of a 8ft ladder

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
:hehe::hehe::hehe: I feel your pain. I quit smoking a couple weeks before christmas and i have just now started playin basketball again. After highschool my in shape status dropped way down.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have only been out of high school for 8 months or so, and dang I never realized how much Basketball got you in shape. I gained 15 lbs and lost my 6pack I had i high school already. I started working out seriously again about a week ago.

·
FREE THINKER
703 Posts
Thats awesome...i quit 5 years ago and it was the best thing i ever did for myself,and now it will make me sick(for real)if i smell it to much.Keep it up you deserve it!

·
<==Twin Turbo
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well had a smoke today, lots of stress at work, got 3 hours of sleep, had to go in at 3am, work till 4pm today, all i know is im going to bypass the coors and go straight to the soco till i pass out. blew up at my boss, my dispatcher, just about everyone. im too young and under paid for all this. if i dont get this raise im done with it. trucks paid off, no bills, time for school to do what i love. fix caterpillars. tech school here i come...man im pi$$ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts