Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here, I was refered to this forum for some help on a N2O system. I have a 2000 F250 with a fresh biult PSD and I'm having trouble getting this system tuned. my mods are: girdled block, arp head studs, ringed heads, hypermax pistons,billet rods, H2E turbo "66mm" ,530 injectors, custum cam shaft, arrow intercooler,BTS dual hpop, BTS trans, FASS fuel system with reg return and a few other odds and ends. as you can see I've dumped the cash in this truck and don't want to kill it. the N2O system is a nitrous express SX2d dual stage with digital controller. I had my cousin do the engine biuld but he is like me and knows nothing about N2O. I'm in Kannapolis NC is there anyone local that can help?

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
what do you need to know? have you hooked up the nx kit yet? im sure i can help you with the basics of setting up the software.

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
From what ive read on another site i think he's spraying too much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Bigrpowr has a Nitrous Express system--you might want to try PM'ing him.

BTW: Welcome to PSN and I'm jealous of where you're from--racing just hasn't been the same for me since Dale died.:(:(:(:(
Kannapolis tried to do lots of things in honor of Dale but his stupid wife was all against it so it never happened

1 - 5 of 5 Posts