Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 F350 with no WTS light, no fuel pump, no tach, no communication with snap on scanner. Fuses are all good, truck cranks right over but It's not even trying to start. Was running perfect until someone hit my tuner and the key got turned on :( Does anyone know of anything else to look for like a ground for the PCM? Does anyone have one for sale?

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Double check lower 30 amp fuse and your power plug outlet fuses....yes again just to be sure.
And when you say bumped tuner do you mean flash tuner like sct...or chip.

Pcm could very well be fried

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All fuses check out good. Yes it has a TS chip that probably fell out cause it was loose. I am now looking for a replacement PCM. Do all years 99-03 work for this motor?

·
slow learner
327 Posts
friend had same exact thing happen. fried the pcm. We need to know your current pcm though to see what matches. I have two (2001 and e99 xej4) Napa sells pcms for about 450$

PM me try checking junkyards but really tough.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm having a similar problem except my truck has a major loss or power. Interested to see what you come up with. I've been thinking about a PCM.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I had to do it :( I ordered one for $400 bucks should be here Friday. Junkyards had nothing, I didn't even check with napa cause I figured it'd be way too much. I'll let you guys know if this works. It better!

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
If all fuses check out, with 99% certainty I will say your PCM is fried. Especially since the chip was moved with the key on.

Any PCM with the same DPC # will work. If your truck is an automatic, it is likely going to be a DPC-422.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts