Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad took my truck to wisconsin and he left me his 01 Dodge, this truck feals like a piece of sh!t. my dads not hard on his truck at all and drives his company truck mostly. you would think this dodge had 200k miles on it but nope 87k is all. i guess it would be ok if it was a cummins but its a 5.9 and it blows to. I spend alot of time on here and see alot of people with mods i would love to have, always wanting to make my truck faster and look better but after driving this Dodge i guess i shouldnt take my truck for granted becouse i sure do miss her.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
My dad took my truck to wisconsin and he left me his 01 Dodge, this truck feals like a piece of sh!t. my dads not hard on his truck at all and drives his company truck mostly. you would think this dodge had 200k miles on it but nope 87k is all. i guess it would be ok if it was a cummins but its a 5.9 and it blows to. I spend alot of time on here and see alot of people with mods i would love to have, always wanting to make my truck faster and look better but after driving this Dodge i guess i shouldnt take my truck for granted becouse i sure do miss her.
HUH?

Im not an expert, but aren't 5.9's Cummins?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
its got a 360 gasser clayton, they have the same displacment, lil confusing on the first read

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol sorry, yea its the 360 gasser.:lame:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I love the Cummins, had a '94, 2000 & 2003. The problem is they are wrapped with Dodge. My '97 is such a more solid truck than any of the Dodge's I have had.

One day I will have the perfect combo, my '97 with a Cummins.

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
Cummins: a gold bar dipped in poop...LOL

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i couldnt imagine owning this truck even if it had a cummins, like i said before this truck has 87 k on it probably never been offroad it is 4wd, the suspension rattles, the truck rattles it feals like im driving a boat. the dash is cracked. i say shame on dodge for building a truck so weak. im glad i get mine back sunday.

·
Banned
924 Posts
just feel bad for your pa having to come to wisconsin...haha

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts