Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just snatched up these brand new OEM black cloth covers for $103.51 LOL

Watch for my black leather OEM Lariat Outlaw covers to be for sale shortly.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Why are you going back to cloth?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I like to change things....a LOT. LOL

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Captains chairs with armrests in front, 60/40 2005 style rear seat.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Too many reflections for the stereo....I hear crap coming from everywhere. Gonna tame it down with cloth and moving the mids and tweeters around.

·
loud and long
567 Posts
Damn. I want to change mine over to leather. I got all black int but got the 40/20/40 or whatever the hell it is on the front. Damn it

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Too many reflections for the stereo....I hear crap coming from everywhere. Gonna tame it down with cloth and moving the mids and tweeters around.
Oddly enough, I can understand and appreciate that.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
have you looking into a dash pad too? Lots of guys were using them for this exact reason. I would think it would help even more with the future setup.

and DANG, you sure stole those covers, probably couldn't buy a decent set of front only camo design seat covers at Cabellas for that price LOL

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunatly I think a dash pad is gonna be a must when the mids go on the pillars.
That thing will come off any time the truck is opened up in public though. LOL

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Unfortunatly I think a dash pad is gonna be a must when the mids go on the pillars.
EXACTLY!!

I can't stand the look of them myself either but they sure do seem to work, and once those mids are up there its really gonna liven things up :evil

·
Registered
521 Posts
You need a different job!! Sounds killer!!

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
LOL

I completely understand your goals, but I don't think I'd have it in me to take it that far.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well...I spent an exorbitant amount of money on these speakers...might as well see what they'll do. LOL

·
Registered
536 Posts
this is why i love ebay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts