Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a 6.0 six speed regular cab. has egr delete bully dog chip cool air intake and exhaust. man does this thing run, i couldnt believe the difference between this and my 7.3.

·
Registered
386 Posts
need to get yourself a sct tuner now

·
Registered
668 Posts
congrats man! I have an 07 sclb six speed they are fun! where's the pics!??

·
Registered
668 Posts
mine has 127000 lift programmer exhaust no studs or egr delete I know it's a matter of time but still runnin great! is yours lifted or anything

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no way to upload pictures to my computer. and its got a leveling kit. Studs will be the next investment. Question for you guys i have the bully dog 6 position chip for it and it does very well, but he also gave me an sct plug in and play chip. is that gonna work better for me over the bully dog?

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
just get a SCT x3 so you can run custom tunes.. night and day difference.. way better for the truck also. lemme know if you need prices.

·
Dont know what I want
507 Posts
a 6.0 cant use a chip its a flash tuner. I looked for a chip when I had my 04, I was told they dont have the right computer setup to run chips like a 7.3.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just get a SCT x3 so you can run custom tunes.. night and day difference.. way better for the truck also. lemme know if you need prices.
it says SF3 on it?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
668 Posts
yeah I'd sell both programmers and get an sct with custom tunes. but sounds like a great truck man!

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
an sf3 will still upload custom tunes. just call one of the tuners and get some files.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Buy some tunes and i dont think the stock clutch will hold a race tune for long if i remember right.
It won't LOL I had a brand new clutch in my 04 and when I loaded IDP extreme race tune the clutch lasted about 3 days then it got a south bend dual disk LOL

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
a 6.0 cant use a chip its a flash tuner. I looked for a chip when I had my 04, I was told they dont have the right computer setup to run chips like a 7.3.
You were lied to. My brother had a Bully dog chip in his 03. It was a 3 way toggle. OFF/LOW/HIGH And was the biggest POS, but that 9,000 truck would fly when the chip worked right and before the clutch couldnt take it any more

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha, yeah maybe ill just take it easy until i get a better clutch and head studs. ill try to get some pictures of it up here this weekend.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts