Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the truck started about 45 mins. ago and man it made a good difference. My injectors were worn slap out, Jim rose @ Rosewood said they were about as worn as he has seen. I just wanted to tell Jim @ Rosewood diesel thanks for the assistance and they are working great.Hes a great guy to work with, great customer service. Roger

·
Registered
80 Posts
im really considering getting my injectors done by jim here in the next month or so. either him or swamps, not sure yet. report back after u get some more miles on them

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
236,xxx start up and idle is alot better.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Jim at Rosewood is awesome, i've had my injectors in since the beginning of april, put about 2,000 miles on them or maybe not quite than many, but either way, so far so good! :ford:

·
Registered
669 Posts
did you send them in and get your's rebuilt to stage 1's or just bought his premium stage 1's? Have any video's of how much you like them stage 1's??

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent mine in to get rebuilt. If you schedule it with him he will get them done and back in the mail in about a day. He is awesome to deal with. No, i don`t have any videos. The truck idles so much better its unreal, they were really worn out. Roger

·
Registered
121 Posts
Me and a buddy did the diy stage 1 kit from jim about 20,000 miles ago and love them. Sure brought my truck to life.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
236,xxx start up and idle is alot better.
alright. only reason i ask is because i want to do the same thing and i know he charges more for parts that he replaces if the are worn. mine have 220xxx on them so mine may be in the same condition or close

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
alright. only reason i ask is because i want to do the same thing and i know he charges more for parts that he replaces if the are worn. mine have 220xxx on them so mine may be in the same condition or close
I bet mine at 275k are in worst shape lol

just means Ill prolly be better off buying new.

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
haha yea with those kind of miles. villageidiot could you shoot me a PM of what your final price was so i have a idea of what price im looking at? thanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
Yea that's the only reason im worried about sending mine in and getting them back in a few days and it can cost anywhere from $500 and up or I can get rebuilt stage 1's shipped to my door and still beable to drive my truck and only have my truck down for a day.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drove the truck a little today and i`m very happy with the chip and injectors. It smokes alot more if you lug it, which i don`t want but they are more powerful. Overall i`m extremely happy with them, and i`m happy with my decision to do stage 1`s. Roger

·
Hells coming with me
315 Posts
what did you have to pay with all of the new parts thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It only cost me $250, b/c I had another set of injectors out of a parts truck. Jim is trading labor for core sets of injectors. However I believe the budget build is $ 500 plus whatever parts may be to worn to reuse (not positive on that so don`t quote me). If your injectors are in pretty good shape then it should only cost $500. It made a world of difference on start up and power, well worth the money. My injectors were really worn out so I saw a big difference. Shoot Jim an e-mail he will contact you back quickly, he has great customer service. Hope this helps, Roger.

·
Hells coming with me
315 Posts
alight thanks man

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yes, Jim has awesome customer service. I was in a bind with mine and he helped me out and worked them in early and got them done way faster than expected. He also ships ASAP so I think from his door to my door was 2 or 3 days via USPS. I sent mine in for the rebuild, price was 500 plus i needed a new plunger/barrel and nozzle on one of the injectors so after shipping it set me back 625. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He will love them. Does he have a chip?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts