·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Good to know when the truck goes up for sale in a few months...LOL

Looks good!

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I think they look really good personally.
Needs more tire though....

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
What brand/model are those? I need some for the same reason.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Truck looks so clean.......can't imagine it rusting. Let me guess.....rear wheel lip right at the top?

·
Junior
225 Posts
Another vote for more meat....Other than that...Nice looking truck. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys, yeah ive been regretting tire choice from day i got them,i want some 35x1450 irocs, truck is clean except for the tail gate bottom lip, which im gonna fix, the cross channels supports for the bed, which im gonna cut out and weld in new ones, and the rear fenders.

im in dead center of illinois, close to rcd's shop

·
Banned
132 Posts

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Dang that thing looks clean as chit, I would never guessed she had a cancer issue. Looks real good but needs more treads, people tell me everyday i need more too.

·
Here for the party....
787 Posts
Dear lord...that paint is sexy as hell. How do you keep it so clean/glossy/deep looking?! I wish my '02 looked like that still, may be time for a serious wet sand and buffing.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Nice looking truck I'm in Peoria.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Another vote for more sidewall. Love your paint job man. That is some deep color. I'd be scared to take mine in the woods if she looked that good.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
been in love with this truck since you first posted pics of it, absolutely b-e-a-utiful!!

I think more tire would really finish it off perfectly, but for now really hard to find any sort of fault with it, just right!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts