Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sitting here staring at a large diet coke from mcdonalds while I wait for my son to drive back there to get the food that they didnt put in the bag.

Its a pretty boring looking drink after 10 minutes :(

I hate drive thru's......

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
MMM. Quarter pounder w/ cheese sounds good right now. :D

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I really think they do it on purpose.

I've ordered in a lot, and maybe had 2 times where they forgot something. Lots more at the drive-thru.

·
Registered
246 Posts
:whs:
It's common around here to forget to put something in the bag! I won't even pull away from the window anymore without checking my order.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Food finally got here.

I had gotten down to pushing the little buttons on top of the drink down for entertainment. Pretty scary :D

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:whs:
It's common around here to forget to put something in the bag! I won't even pull away from the window anymore without checking my order.
I always check my order before I drive off. Cant get my son to that no matter how much I get onto him about it.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I always check my order before I drive off. Cant get my son to that no matter how much I get onto him about it.
:shrug: Guess he just has to learn like the rest of us... That day will come when he checks his orderLOL

·
PSA
566 Posts
the drive thru tune still working for you or do you have more stories

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Working great. I dont go back to dairy queen much anymore since the last issue with that goofy one saying it was still to loud.

So far all the other fast food places never ask me to cut the truck off since getting it.

Worth the tuner and php tunes for that feature alone :D

·
TennesseeHillbilly
1,318 Posts
I automatically put my truck in neutral, shut off the engine and roll up to the drive thru speaker. It's not that I'm concerned that they can't hear me.....hell I can't hear them!

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
Between not being able to get an order right, not getting MY order, and not being anle to understand them through the speaker, I quit using drive thru's.

OTOH, While I was in Tx & Ok a few weeks agos, I did try Sonic. And I'm happy to report, I'm reasonably impressed. The food was better than I expected, reasonably fast, and their strawberry limeades are addicting.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
And out in the little towns, the Sonic lanes are much wider than they are here in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Truthfully... Will always hate drive thru's until I update the two piece STC fitting LOL I helped a buddy push his truck thru and it was not something I'd want to do again:( I never shut my truck off... What.... What...LOL

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The whisper tune on my php makes my truck sound like a gasser with a good muffler. Its very quiet. Thats what made me get tuner to be honest :D

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
Im sitting here staring at a large diet coke from mcdonalds while I wait for my son to drive back there to get the food that they didnt put in the bag.

Its a pretty boring looking drink after 10 minutes :(

I hate drive thru's......
They did that to me ther other day, yet all they did was hand me a pop and no food. I go inside and they had asked me if I got the wrong pop, Im like no I got the right pop just no food.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
I don't fit in drive-thru's,but i don't eat fast food either.Maybe 1-2 a year.

·
Steamfighter
1,094 Posts
Don't eat food served thru a window , it's bad for you .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts