Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fiancé who I'm marrying in 2 months has this cat that I absloutley hate!!! I just got up at midnight to get a drink and the thing attacks me pissed me off more than anything. so she's been movin stuff up to our place and she plans on bringing this cat tmrw from her parents house she knows I hate the cat it's obnoxious so what should I do with this thing? Any secrets to training a cat? I've always been a dog person and this is not a kitten by any means.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
So my fiancé who I'm marrying in 2 months has this cat that I absloutley hate!!! I just got up at midnight to get a drink and the thing attacks me pissed me off more than anything. so she's been movin stuff up to our place and she plans on bringing this cat tmrw from her parents house she knows I hate the cat it's obnoxious so what should I do with this thing? Any secrets to training a cat? I've always been a dog person and this is not a kitten by any means.
Training secrets sure boot in the cats a$$ when he attackes you

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
2 cent bullet will train it lay down real good

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
poison in water?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like all your ideas very much and it gets hit every tome it bites me when it just bow bit me I spent 10 min catching it to beat it and Trust me I've thought of all these things but I've told her I hate it so many times Itd be suspicious if it mysteriously died

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now I'm pissed cause I can't sleep since it scared the sh!t outta me jumpin around the corner at my feet while I'm half asleep to attack me

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
May try that once it's at my house might not look suspicious since my doors open 90% of the time anyway

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
put the cat on a leash outside.

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
Get a dog

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,868 Posts
take it to the shop so u can "get some qaulity time to get to know it" and accidently park ur pickup on it

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
take care of it in watever method u prefer then put it out in the road.make it "look" like it got creamed by a car.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a dog I was hopin he'd attack the cat but he just ignores it and the cat has never been outside so I'm hopin if he "accidently" gets out he'll be gone b4 long

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
put the cat on a leash outside.
I like this idea. Only thing, make sure the leash is 15 feet up in a tree over the driveway. Not only did you get rid of the cat, she will be able to use it like one of those tennis balls in the garage to gauge how close she is to the wall. It's a win~win. I have plenty more, I absolutely hate cats. No rhyme or reason, I just do. Immediately go buy her a puppy, some flowers and wine. Maybe be prepared to sleep on the couch for a while. It will be worth it though.

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
Take the cat and hit it really hard, once you hurt let it limp around for a day or two. Then tell your wife that you should take it to the vet to get it checked to be sure its ok. While you are out with the cat throw it in a river, then call your wife saying the vet had to put it down because it was suffering. Then come home with a puppy and a smile.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Take the cat and hit it really hard, once you hurt let it limp around for a day or two. Then tell your wife that you should take it to the vet to get it checked to be sure its ok. While you are out with the cat throw it in a river, then call your wife saying the vet had to put it down because it was suffering. Then come home with a puppy and a smile.
:eek: thats harsh!!! hahahahah!!LOL

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like this idea. Only thing, make sure the leash is 15 feet up in a tree over the driveway. Not only did you get rid of the cat, she will be able to use it like one of those tennis balls in the garage to gauge how close she is to the wall. It's a win~win. I have plenty more, I absolutely hate cats. No rhyme or reason, I just do. Immediately go buy her a puppy, some flowers and wine. Maybe be prepared to sleep on the couch for a while. It will be worth it though.
Like it I usually don't mind cats just ignore them but this thing pisses me off to no end if I walk in the same room as it it randomly starts hissing at me. It needs a bullet tell her I just wanted to see the new fun she just bought me in action

1 - 20 of 93 Posts