Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Quitter
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'10 f250 15,000 miles on her. Sittin on 35 inch trail grapplers. Hopin to get erics tunes soon and exhaust. Who's got the best exhaust system for the price? 4 or 5 inch? Which one does everyone think sounds better? Need to get this mileage up! But the trucks awesome!

Attachments

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
5" straight pipe i love mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Quitter
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well that makes that decision haha. Who's system are all you guys runnin? My budget is tight!

·
Registered
544 Posts
I am happy with my Flo-Pro too...just took the muffler out and went straight pipe...really has a nice throaty sound at WOT now...sounds like a Jet cruising. It sounded ok before just didn't have that sound I was looking for at WOT, does now though.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
I got Flo-Pro from Rudy's wicked deal and great to deal with

·
Registered
40 Posts
'10 f250 15,000 miles on her. Sittin on 35 inch trail grapplers. Hopin to get erics tunes soon and exhaust. Who's got the best exhaust system for the price? 4 or 5 inch? Which one does everyone think sounds better? Need to get this mileage up! But the trucks awesome!
5" straight pipe....bought 5" DP back Diamond Eye straight (no bungs) for less than $300 shipped to my door. Added 6" tip and sounds throaty on WOT :evil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.