Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Auto Enginuity today and installed it and everything. Got it to connect. Only reason we got it was to find out what is wrong with the tranny, the OD light was flashing. Once it was connected I ran the DTC check with the key in the on position. First it didn't show any codes, so I was going to start it. Then a relay in the engine compartment started buzzing/clicking and it was relay #4 I believe, if you are looking over the fender, it is the second one in. When I try to start the truck it loses all power then have it again, then loses it again, and so on. I am very scared that I really messed something up, truck ran fine before, except for the OD light flashing. I am going to get a new relay and try that. Hopefully that is all, but I am new to this and lost. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok. I just got a new relay, and come to find out the relay wans't buzzing. Something in the fusebox is buzzing.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I think I found my problem. Seems letting the truck for a whole week drained the batteries, I started charging them, and she fired up, I am letting it charge over night. At least it starts now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts