Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on for the last few monthes because my truck wouldn't start and before that it was idling really rough. I had to take it to 2 mechanics before they found out what was wrong with it. It turned out that the Tfitting going to the HPOP had broke and the spring clamps on the oil lines had also broke. so I was not building enough oil pressure to fire the injectors I'm just happy its back. but apparently the hose clamps are a pretty common problem so I hope that if someones having they same problem they won't have to have it towed to 2 mechanics.

:rockwoot:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good to know, glad you got your truck back :ford:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
I have not been on for the last few monthes because my truck wouldn't start and before that it was idling really rough. I had to take it to 2 mechanics before they found out what was wrong with it. It turned out that the Tfitting going to the HPOP had broke and the spring clamps on the oil lines had also broke. so I was not building enough oil pressure to fire the injectors I'm just happy its back. but apparently the hose clamps are a pretty common problem so I hope that if someones having they same problem they won't have to have it towed to 2 mechanics.

:rockwoot:
glad you got it back, you should use the resources of this forum for diag- they may have been able to help you out.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I have asked people in the past I just didn't this time. I started a thread a while back and it was narrowed down to the HPOP but when it broke the 1st mechanic I took it too said it was just the fuel filter and that what was wrong with it. which I knew wasn't the problem so they the but 2 grand worth of rear brakes on it. then drove it to another mechanic he fixed the t fitting and 100 miles later my brakes are grinding and squeeling again. WOO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts