Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
DOESNT ANYBODY KNOW THIS QUESTION. WOW GOT SOME GOOD MACHANICS HERE.
Well if you're so damn good how come you don't know? Smart azz.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts

·
HI DAD!
435 Posts
GO BUY A HONDA PRELUDE YOU DOUCHE! The people who wouldve known the answer definitely arent gonna tell you now. I hate stupid young kids

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hmmm...lets see, let's suppose I didn't know the answer or didn't have an owners manual....it took me less than 15 seconds to Google "zf5 capacity" and the very first result answered the question: zf5 capacity - Powerstroke Nation

:poke:

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts
DOESNT ANYBODY KNOW THIS QUESTION. WOW GOT SOME GOOD MACHANICS HERE.
I think you mean, "does anyone know the answer?". Even you know the question. Now get out your owners manual and have your little sister, or anyone else in your house that can read, look up the answer. Knowing stuff like this has nothing to do with mechanical skills.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
Let's see: He asks a question at 9:30 pm on day one, then he gets his panties in a bunch at 9:00 am on day two 12 hours later and over night. You have to figure that a lot of the people on this site do have a life besides this forum.
As far as using Google or another search engine, I don't think that half of the folks on here know how to use it by the questions that they ask. Or they just want a quick answer instead of doing a little research on their own.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I looked at a couple of his other post and I believe that he is setting a pattern here. Ask a question, wait a couple of hours and then bad mouth the people that he expects to help him. You would of thought that he would of learned after the first time. But as they say: You Can't Fix STUPID

·
Registered
797 Posts
Or how about this: he could've crawled under the truck and looked at the tag on the transmission.... not only does it list the 3.2 liter capacity, there's even a sticker saying to use synth mercon or equiv....

:doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Senior Veteran Member
937 Posts
NashvilleBill :whs:

The guys on here are just like you, they have lives and they check the forum to help others when they can. It is not a lifeline on call 24-7 for the inept.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Or how about this: he could've crawled under the truck and looked at the tag on the transmission.... not only does it list the 3.2 liter capacity, there's even a sticker saying to use synth mercon or equiv....

:doh:
WTF? i thought we used the standard system in America LOL:doh:

·
97 OBS PSD
128 Posts
Manual says 3.4 quarts of Synthetic Mercon. Would have gotten back on the earlier thread, but I worked a 12hr grave last night (6-6) and got up early to try to get mine running. Hope it helps ya. Gotta get ready to go back... 12 more are looking me in the face.

Aaron

·
Registered
243 Posts
u could ask nicely and get a quick response... or do it your way

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts