Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i picked up some larger mirrors the towing ones or what ever, they are the ones with no lights on them...after almost running cars off the road cuz i cant see them with the little paddle mirrors on my truck i knew it was time to get new ones...question is, one mirror is a gloss black and one is the regular plastic(only the outer part of it), should i paint them black or should i paint the outside part white to match my truck? either way im going to paint them so they match what kind of paint should i use? post up some pics of your trucks to help me get a idea too.

anyways here are the style of mirrors i got just the outside part of it is gloss black and one is regular.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/319THTEMMVL.jpg

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
that is a stock 99-02 mirror, isn't this what you had on the truck already? I would say paint them white mirror cap only to match truck...leave arms black like the KR SD's

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is a stock 99-02 mirror, isn't this what you had on the truck already? I would say paint them white mirror cap only to match truck...leave arms black like the KR SD's
nope i had the non towing little tiny ones, ya i think i might leave the arms and paint the caps, the truck above looks good though....what kind of paint should i use is there any special procedure to doing this?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
nope i had the non towing little tiny ones, ya i think i might leave the arms and paint the caps, the truck above looks good though....what kind of paint should i use is there any special procedure to doing this?
I agree it looks good all white! But If it were up to me it would look like the 05-07 King Ranch Trucks

All White

[/url] truck under bridge by MooringProduct, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm digging yr truck man, looks sharp love the white when its all polished up!

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
All white unless you have black wheels, then white with black, just my opinion.

·
Registered
741 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts