Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone just sell the pipes? No boots, no clamps, no spider. JUST THE PIPES?

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Not that I have ever seen. Kinda surprising.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I have ever seen. Kinda surprising.
I know, right? That would be a good seller for the budget minded. Being you can buy EVERY other piece to make it work

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Carson sells just the pipes. They look clean too. I'll snap a picture of the ones I got off of him and post it up soon for ya.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was able to buy the just the Banks pipes through one of their local dealers/distributors.

·
Registered
270 Posts
How much did you pay?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Chris Lahmon is supposedly going to start making them again in November.

[email protected]

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to be an ass but that was the reason I made the kit I did.
Well I have about $220 tied up in my I/C, spider,hoses and clamps. It would be kinda stupid to go in another direction and buy yours for $475

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
That's a S475 that I'm running there. He does make pipes that will work with an E99, I believe you'll have to mod the hot side as usual though. That's actually his new style pipe on the hot side and it is MUCH cleaner looking and fitting than the old one of his that I had. It works perfectly with my intake tube.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I tried to email Carson through the website but it doesnt work. If he still sells them someone let me know how much.

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Best bet would be to call the shop or use your personal email. I'll let him discuss price with you. You could also PM him on here, dieselman47 is his username.

·
DIESELdog...
393 Posts
If anyone else wants some of Carson's pipes, I have an E99 Spyder I could sell you :)

I don't want it anymore :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts