Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know if i wana keep my egt's down with stages ones or more i should run a i/c but if i wasnt to what else could i do or a diffrent product could i run to keep my egt's down temporarely with stages 1's

·
<---mud
297 Posts
DIY intercooler would do the trick if you can find an early 99 spider for a good price.

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
you could dp a turbo or water injection

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dp a turbo? what exactly is that and with water injection would it be worth the money to do that or go with i/c.

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
dp a turbo? what exactly is that
I have no idea LOL

I think it was suppost to be do a turbo.

an intercooler would probably be the most cost effictive way to lower egts
unless you get a good deal on a used water injection system, but then you'd have to worry about keeping water to it.

replaceing the turbo would probabluy be the most expensive.

you just said you wanted options so I was giveing you someLOL

·
ROLLIN' BLACK!!!!!
91 Posts
i have both. water meth and an intercooler. intercooler is more maintenance free meaning you don't have to keep it full of water meth. but i would say you would have better performance with water meth. lower temps, more boost = more power. but you have to pay for the water meth mix or make your own. cost of water meth kit and i/c kit is about the same.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks guys were should i look into for the water meth kit like from wich company and wich kit? i have all the ideas and ways i should go about doing the i/c i was just thinking about the 2 and wich one i should run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts