Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congrats, I was blessed with a little girl 11 weeks ago, it the most awesome thing in the world.

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
congrats bro! :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congrats Man. I got two boys and they are the best.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have one of each. Its the best ride ever!

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
OUTSTANDING! Every man needs someone to call them Dada.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
its going to be a fun ride,,, i am hoping for a boy
Hope for nothing more than a healthy baby. Congrats. Little girls can steal your heart right away.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
597 Posts
I just had my first yesterday after two miscarriages, so from my experience just pray for a healthy one because no matter what they will be a hand full.

Congrats and prayers will be with.

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts
Congrats, I was blessed with a little girl 11 weeks ago, it the most awesome thing in the world.
I just had my first yesterday after two miscarriages, so from my experience just pray for a healthy one because no matter what they will be a hand full.

Congrats to all of you! Nothing more rewarding than being a parent. Absolutely, the hardest job out there, but so damn worth it!!
I got 3 of them and I wouldn't trade them for the world!
But, just remember, they only get more $$$$!!! :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hope for nothing more than a healthy baby. Congrats. Little girls can steal your heart right away.
the only reason i want a boy is to pass on my last name,,,, but other than that i really dont care! i just want it to be a happy baby with no problems!!!
she is 13 weeks(i think) and we just seen pics of the baby last week and the baby was mioving so much they couldnt get its heart beat! its funny i was sittting there and just thought how cool is that i made that baby!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

WOW to miscarriages,,, i am sorry to here that

·
Registered
597 Posts
WOW to miscarriages,,, i am sorry to here that
I'm just thankful that both happened early on. But my son makes up for all the heartbreak.

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
congrats man!!!! I got twin boys that will be here middle of August!

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well him or her will be here in the mid of oct. I told her i better not be in a tree hunting when see goes into labor,,, your a true ******* if your holding your new born baby in your camo hunting clothes:evil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts