Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Is pmf willing to swap out to a tappered block since you havent had the block that long.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Is pmf willing to swap out to a tappered block since you havent had the block that long.
Not sure I saved my money so long for them bars its frustrating! I know when i ordered them on the phone he told me he was going to put a angle on the block. I'll call him tomorow. And yesterday was my first time I drove the truck down the road with the bars installed or I would have said something a long time ago!

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
During accelerating from a stop or very slow sleeds it is the worse. And I can feel the front vibrating at driving speeds. Also my pmf blocks are flat with no angle to help with drive line angle which can't be helping my situation ecspesially with that tall of a block.
Pretty sure you are mistaken. The blocks should have a taper to them. I dont even have a design file for a 10" flat block. If for some reason, we made a mistake, I will certainly switch them out for you.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Pretty sure you are mistaken. The blocks should have a taper to them. I dont even have a design file for a 10" flat block. If for some reason, we made a mistake, I will certainly switch them out for you.
Yes I was there is roughly a .25 inch diff. So yes I do have the tapered blocks. I have around 2.75 inches of drop for the carrier. I didn't take any today but hopefully I get a chance soon. Thanks for the help trevor

81 - 87 of 87 Posts