Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of Stage 3 Hybrids with 200% over tips and oil side modifications. I bought these used about 8 months ago and never installed them. Originally came from Industrial Injection, then were modified by Jim @ Rosewood Diesel for the 200% tips and oil side mods. Before I recieved them they were sent to Jim again to get checked out and to replace any worn parts. Paid 1600, would like to get around that back for them.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Do you know what CC they flow?

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
stage 3's are 238's. depending on the "oil side mods" and the 200% nozzles, will determine how fast they will push the 238cc.

I wish you have have installed them. I'm curious to see how that 17* pump would have held up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
stage 3's are 238's. depending on the "oil side mods" and the 200% nozzles, will determine how fast they will push the 238cc.

I wish you have have installed them. I'm curious to see how that 17* pump would have held up.
I asked the same question to the previous owner of these injectors and his response....
I made 480 with a single hpop a few years ago.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reason I am selling is right now the truck has bigger issues than not enough HP. Engine could use a rebuild(now up to 360,000) and my front fenders are starting to dissapear.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I like what your selling...do you have an idea of how many miles the previous owner put on them?...Also what parts if any were "worn" before you bought them? I was looking for a bigger hybrid but these sound nice.

Brent.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I asked the same question to the previous owner of these injectors and his response....
With what turbo?

with a single 17* hpop, I bet those are smokey as hell depending on the setup.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like what your selling...do you have an idea of how many miles the previous owner put on them?...Also what parts if any were "worn" before you bought them? I was looking for a bigger hybrid but these sound nice.

Brent.
40-50k before oil side mods and 200% tips
8k with oil side mods and 200% tips

Then just before I got them Jim went through all of them and I still have the work order from Jim (just not in front of me), but I think it said that he replaced the fuel plates in an injector or two, as well as new o-rings for the complete set.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I would like to talk to Jim about this before I commit.

How long ago was this work done?

I can throw down cash or parts. If you are looking for parts, pm me what you are looking for.

BI code injectors...
Hybrids..
1 piece bellowed up pipes...
converters...
PCM's
piping
3in plenums
3in spider
may have an extra 6.0 IC
SD manifolds...

Just let me know what you ware looking for.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Willing to work some stage 1's+ cash into a deal? that would put cash in your pocket for truck work while not going back to stock

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I can throw down cash or parts. If you are looking for parts, pm me what you are looking for.

BI code injectors...
Hybrids..
converters...
PCM's
piping
3in plenums
3in spider
may have an extra 6.0 IC
SD manifolds...

June / July of last year. I still got the invoice if you need any more info.

Nothing on that list looks appealing to me, dont really plan on doing any turbo work anytime soon.....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Willing to work some stage 1's+ cash into a deal? that would put cash in your pocket for truck work while not going back to stock
DIY from RDS or were they New from RDS..

PM me, let me know what your thinking for + cash...

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
These must be the old injectors from Kevin Barr, it's the only other set we did oil mods to.
And I don't recall if we added 1 or 2 holes.
And to date I'm still not impressed with them or feel the oil mods even do any good.
I can't say at all if the seller has ever installed or used them, but Kevin was selling them and sent them to me and said to make sure they were all in tip-top shape whatever it took, so that's what I did.
They flowed right at 238 cc.
Work done in June '09.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
These must be the old injectors from Kevin Barr, it's the only other set we did oil mods to.
And I don't recall if we added 1 or 2 holes.
And to date I'm still not impressed with them or feel the oil mods even do any good.
I can't say at all if the seller has ever installed or used them, but Kevin was selling them and sent them to me and said to make sure they were all in tip-top shape whatever it took, so that's what I did.
They flowed right at 238 cc.
Work done in June '09.

Yup, Kevins old injectors.
Still in the original packaging I got them from you.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts

BI code injectors...
Hybrids..
converters...
PCM's
piping
3in plenums
3in spider
may have an extra 6.0 IC
SD manifolds...

Will you sell the 3 inch spider and pcm to me?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Injectors still for sale?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts