Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference between a HPOP on a 2002 and the HPOP on a 1996. The HPOP on the 2002 is bad and i have access to a 96 but im not sure if there is a difference.

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
:whs:

How do you know your HPOP is bad? If you are absolutely positive take a look at the Adrenaline HPOP from DieselSite. Before you spend the money, make sure it is the HPOP and not the ICP sensor or IPR.

And welcome to the Nation!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcoming. good to be here. The pump is on my buddies truck. he just tows a lot with it. it just has a superchips on it. and the high pressure line that goes to the passenger side head blew out of the pump and it took the threads with it:shrug:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Adrenaline!!!! I love mine and it's well worth the money. When I had it installed the lines were replaced also.

The older (up to 99.5) were 15* and 99.5 -03 were 17* On another note, scrap the superchip and get a custom tuned chip from one of the sponsors on here. Safer for the eng & trans. My dp in 20T puts out more sotp power than stage III (100hp) on my old hypertech. Tows much better and trans controls are wonderful. A JW or BTS valve body will help the trans live longer also. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
thanks for the welcoming. good to be here. The pump is on my buddies truck. he just tows a lot with it. it just has a superchips on it. and the high pressure line that goes to the passenger side head blew out of the pump and it took the threads with it:shrug:
Welcome to PSN.

That pump can be repaired, NO problem.

Let me know if I can help. I also sell New Bosch pumps, with a 2 year warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts