Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the dual terminator pumps have went out again, third time.

so with a Full fuel system, h2e mod, 190cc hypermax inj, bts trans ect.....

what are our options for a good HPOP That will support 500-600hp and stage 2-3 inj?

Is the beans Honey Badger good?

Here is the motor before she went in to the truck

368 Posts
What was wrong with your dual HPOP? I've had no issues with mine

368 Posts
And an adrenaline or stealth 1.1 is your next best option. Those will support the oil you need

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pumps have gone out 3 times. various reasons from leaking seals to shaft. had them out 3 times and sent back and getting tired of it. I know lots of guys running them with zero issues, but not these for some reason

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Beans doesn't make the Honeybadger....... Dyno Proven - NEW NAME! does. Formerly known as No Limit Tuning & Design. 190cc injector? Honeybadger Jr would support those sticks. It's a medium oil hpop. They will be releasing the Honeybadger Sr any day now. They were waiting on a supplier. The SR will handle ANY injector.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Beans doesn't make the Honeybadger....... Dyno Proven - NEW NAME! does. Formerly known as No Limit Tuning & Design. 190cc injector? Honeybadger Jr would support those sticks. It's a medium oil hpop. They will be releasing the Honeybadger Sr any day now. They were waiting on a supplier. The SR will handle ANY injector.
the Jr is stock displacement pump with housing mods, not 'medium' oil.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So would the senior be a better choice and totally support these 190cc's

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I have no clue how oil hungry 190s would be. I would bet the Jr would feed them fine and would be a fine choice.
price wise I think I just saw it on their site for $799, and an srp1.1 is advertised on whites for $899.
to me that $100 buys you a pump that can feed any injector you can run on the street and is currently the only pump in that class.
the honeybadgerSR is trying to be their competitor but is not available yet from what I have read.

is 190 as far as you will ever go?

I have 350/200 hybrids and an srp1.1

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think later, possible go hybrids larger than what is installed now

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Pumps have gone out 3 times. various reasons from leaking seals to shaft. had them out 3 times and sent back and getting tired of it. I know lots of guys running them with zero issues, but not these for some reason
They are warranted. If you want to fling crap about your duals, let's tell the whole story, instead of half. Shall I, or would you like to?:poke:

Btw, I spoke to Don D about this. Looking at the pics, you are Martin or your speaking for him? Are you even sure you have a pump problem? Still waiting to here back from Don D, your Diesel Tech.....

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
They are warranted. If you want to fling crap about your duals, let's tell the whole story, instead of half. Shall I, or would you like to?:poke:

Btw, I spoke to Don D about this. Looking at the pics, you are Martin or your speaking for him? Are you even sure you have a pump problem? Still waiting to here back from Don D, your Diesel Tech.....
now I am sub'n
I cant wait to hear how the customer is wrong again and see that great customer service in action

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
the Jr is stock displacement pump with housing mods, not 'medium' oil.
Wrong...it is a medium oil pump....The only one at that. It will support a 250/200 all day. Jonathon even ran it in his truck with 300/200 and a 468(daily driver tune).

It is a well modified pump, it is not just a modified housing. ...at all. Neither the Adrenaline or T500 are recommended over 238/100 per respective companies.

Sr release will be very soon, very.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

first off, there has been no flinging crap about your pumps, (posted they are runners, compliment to your pumps) what was said about these pumps, was they have been out of the truck 3 times ( I know for a fact, was there when they were pulled and sent back 3 times), now possibly 4 times for pump issues (possible???????), If you can't read, that's not my issue, if you read into things, not my issue. The entire story had been told, if there is more to it please post, as I would like to know. As I indicated, there has been no issues with the return policy or warranty (compliment to your business, as you took care of them the last times). What was mentioned and or asked was what was the options other than the terminator pumps if the decision was to go that route, if indeed there is a pump issue and owner decided to try another? (as to why this post is titled options) As far as I know, as of today the pumps are out and there is possibly an issue again, but not confirmed. When I confirm I will post if it is or isn't related to you pumps.

I suggest you read my post (both threads) and try to find where I was flinging crap about your pumps and if you can find where the sh$t was flung, I'll apologize, until then I will stand by that I did not fling crap about your pumps, simply stated which or who's pumps they are isn't flinging crap sir! Its an open forum where members post possible issues concerning their vehicle and parts and ask for assistance, as to where something may come up that will help the poster identify a problem, which I did. And if the assistance is about your product, then so be it! That's part of having a business!

As for speaking for the trucks owner, not speaking for him, speaking as a friend trying to help a friend get his problem solved. Not one of my post has mentioned I am the owner, my post in another post mentioned for a friend, that is what was said. As for speaking to Don, the "diesel tech" that's funny! In no way was the owner asking me to post this thread, I as a friend did it to assist him. I owned a ford and was a member on this forum before, look at the post history, popped on the other day to ask about low oil pressure, non start for built 97, and here we are now.

Anything else you want to discuss terminator engineer?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
stock pistons and stock 17° swash plate = stock displacement.
unless they have changed it since the release thread on PSA.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now I am sub'n
I cant wait to hear how the customer is wrong again and see that great customer service in action
do tell, have there been customer issues where the customer has been wrong :poke:

is this another business that can do no wrong :poke:

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
Srp1.1 or the honey badger sr would support those. I assume they're bcodes, there was a few billet stealth stage 2 on psa not too long ago

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you, if it where up to me, I would go with the badger sr. reading good things about the jr, so I would imagine the Sr would be nice. But its not my call. Would there have to be new tuning done if, big if my friend went with a different pump? I know he is very happy with his tunes and the way his truck runs!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
from the release thread. odd it doesnt mention 200% nozzles that are claimed 'all day' in this thread

Just to be clear: There are 2 pumps the Honey Badger Jr. and the Honey Badger.

The Jr. will be able to hande any injector up to and including 238/100
how bout.... a rock steady 2850 psi at 45% DC..this is the one being released today

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
There has been over 200 pumps put into service. Honeybadger Jr has proven to flow some oil. It's also been dyo proven in more combinations. The Honeybadger Sr will save guys big money over all the other big oil options.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.