Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a HPOP. If anybody has one they are looking to unload let me know. It is needed for an 2003 6.0L.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I need a HPOP. If anybody has one they are looking to unload let me know. It is needed for an 2003 6.0L.
call sunrise ford in fontana CA, i just bought a pump for mine from then and it cost me under 500$ plus a core, so u end up paying a lil over 650 but u get 150$ back when u send it in, make sure u tell them ur associated with psn when u are talkin to them on the phone, or list price is bout 200$ higher! good luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much are you looking to spend?
it would depend on the part. But cheap as possible as I am currently unemployed and getting married in 6 weeks. Moneys tight.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
it would depend on the part. But cheap as possible as I am currently unemployed and getting married in 6 weeks. Moneys tight.
texans has an 05 pump and rails, and cover, im sure he would hook you up for a decent price, i beleive he quoted me like 350$ for the whole thing but i dont remember exactly right now, i went they new route on mine, the 05-07 is a better pump

·
Registered
184 Posts
I would still do that same price for everything. Is there a difference in the pumps? Or can you use my 06 pump on an 03

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I would still do that same price for everything. Is there a difference in the pumps? Or can you use my 06 pump on an 03
he needs the rails, feed tubes, pump, and cover, and i think that will cover it all, may have to have valve covers also, ill check and see and get back with you guys

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help. I don't know all the parts that would need changed for the later model year but appreciate the help. How many miles are on the pump you have?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts