Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find it anywhere else so I am assuming its one of those 2 I need to get one from.I don't know which would be cheaper but I would assume International if they have it.Also,Do I just use a quick connect fuel line seperator to get the line off the fitting?It looks like its some type of hydro quick disconnect fitting on it which I have never seen before so I don't know.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
international i would assume would be cheaper and as far as getting the hpop lines off i use snap ring pliers

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
snap ring pliers huh?Ok ,I'll try them

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
there thin enough to fit in between the fitting and the line to push bach the rubbber piece it kinda hard to explain those connectors are a pain

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
:eek:

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
i got a quote once from ford a month ago for 110... So 240 seems a little high

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
110 for one or both?I'm assuming one at those prices.Yeh,I bet I lost a gallon plus oil.At least it was easy to go back on the road and see where it first blew.I'm lucky it blew at the front or else it would have got all over the turbo instead of just a little bit.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
didn't help I was in the throttle when it went.oredered the adrenaline last week so to bad it couldn't have waited and I got it all done one shot when it got here.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I went to a local hydraulic shop edwards industrial and they made me 2 new ones for $68 bucks.There identical to the old ones mines the quick connecy fittings.we will see if they last but they should since they are the same material.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Good for you, no offense but thats just plain rediculas to pay almost 300.00 for some braided lines. I might just go down to my local hydraulic shop and see about some emergincy replacements..

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well one of the new ones blew already since installing the adrenaline.So I am gonna pay the high price and get stock replacements.Blew a little pin hole in it and lost a gallon.I had the chip cranked and was getting with it again when it happened.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
i got mine built from the house of hose and it has lasted goign on 4 years and alot of miles without any problems. musta just got a lemon. hope you get it going soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts