Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what hpop would run good for my swamps 250/200's stage 3's? I was told to run the t500 but haven't seen anything out there saying it will run with these injectors. I know it will work with hybrids but not sure about these. Just wondering what direction to go in. Thanks for the time & the help!

·
Bird is the Word
1,142 Posts
Forgot to add that I know guys running Swamps Gen 3 pump and Love it! I apologize for throwing out the other pump in Swamps section! Brain was slower than my fingers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks for the advice & sorry to anybody if I offended anyone asking this question in the swamps forum. My bad talking about other brands in here, just figured it would be the place to find out because it's swamps injectors. Thank you though!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Not bashing brands, but a T500 should get the job done to. Im pretty sure I asked Joey this once before I ordered mine.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
You need a pump that's has fmore volume....so that requires either a larger swash plate like a Adrenalin or a larger piston like the SRP1.1 or dual pumps or a larger non stock pump like the gen3...those are the only options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts