Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short bed, what prices did yall pay? Also standard black is what Im looking at, I dunno if color affects price

·
Building Farmboy Monster
139 Posts
If ur not afraid of doing the prep work the right way, herculiner works pretty good. I spray it on and then spray it with a uv protective coat. Like I said prep work is key, and itd only cost like $120ish.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not afraid, but this is my ol mans new truck, so I would rather let it be someone elses ass. They quoted me $400+tax and im not sure if the gate can be sprayed due to that step/pole thing in the newer trucks

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just called them back and they said that price does include the gate, but they dont mess with the newer gates. They said they look the best to leave them alone, which is what the Ford dealership does. Curious to see if anyone else has got one done... Makes me wanna throw my gate on there and get a free coat :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just got a price of $399 under rail and tailgate for my longbed 07. A friend of mine said to make sure the wrap the lower inside part of the tailgate. His was not and everytime he pulls a board or something out of his bed it catches the lining and seperates it from the tailgate.

·
Registered
673 Posts
$449 for my 2011 short bed in black with the protective coating and with doing the tailgate that has the step.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The guy I go to uses Gatorhyde products. He charges $300 for a short bed not going over the rails or tailgate since there is the plastic already there. I know him real good and asked what just materials cost. Materials are $100 and he's makes $200.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I haven't seen one get done for less than $500 in NY. My buddy paid like $550 for his short bed F150, but it was a deep bed on those 04+ trucks.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
$449 for my 2011 short bed in black with the protective coating and with doing the tailgate that has the step.

can you post up a pic of how they did your tailgate im dropping mine off next week for a line x bed liner and wanted to know how they do the tailgate with the steps in them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts