Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
1997 Ford F250 7.3L
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hia guys! My name is Deraya and I have a 1997 F250 HD 7.3L. Joined on this form yesterday so I am happy to be apart of the community. I am the second owner of this truck and it almost has 200k miles on it. She is a beast even tho she gives me problems from time to time. I work at a ford dealership down here in Arizona and I love my job here because I get to learn so much about vehicles. So I just came to say hi!

Attachments

Premium Member
99 & 00, F350s, manual and auto, Ext & Crew Cab, 4x2 & 4x4, need more room!
Hia guys! My name is Deraya and I have a 1997 F250 HD 7.3L. Joined on this form yesterday so I am happy to be apart of the community. I am the second owner of this truck and it almost has 200k miles on it. She is a beast even tho she gives me problems from time to time. I work at a ford dealership down here in Arizona and I love my job here because I get to learn so much about vehicles. So I just came to say hi!
Welcome to PSN! @MidnightMoon

Where in Arizona are you, Deraya? I'm in Sierra Vista!

I love my 7.3s. I'm fixing everything I find as I find it, so I should have a new truck one of these days!

Reactions: MidnightMoon

Premium Member
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD
We are glad to have you here with us, It's always fun to get new members!

Premium Member
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD
@MidnightMoon How is it working at a ford dealership? I'm thinking about trying to become a junior tech or something like that if they allow that, maybe even a parts guy would be fun for a bit.

Registered
1997 Ford F250 7.3L
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@MidnightMoon How is it working at a ford dealership? I'm thinking about trying to become a junior tech or something like that if they allow that, maybe even a parts guy would be fun for a bit.
Its fun, the people I work with are pretty cool so its a blast for me. If you can get past the fact everything is on BO and customers get angry and upset over it working at a ford dealership is pretty fun.

Premium Member
Its fun, the people I work with are pretty cool so its a blast for me. If you can get past the fact everything is on BO and customers get angry and upset over it working at a ford dealership is pretty fun.
What is "on BO"?

Premium Member
I understand. My radiator shroud cover was 6 months before getting here.

• Haha
1 - 10 of 10 Posts