Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can someone tell this? I'm looking at buying one from a guy online, and he said he returned the truck to stock, but isn't sure if it is unlocked? What should I tell him to make sure it is unlocked? I really son't want to spend money on an SCT that ends up being locked! :(

Thanks

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He said under Device Info it says: FW Rev=1.14 SN=A1214061000005941 ##AND if i hit select it says 5 changes left Stat=Stock

Does this mean it's unlocked?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
my SCT SF3 i had if you pluged it in and went under device info it stated how many unlocks were left and if you can plug it in and have the icons pop up then i would have to say that it is un locked

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
its been a while since I had mine plugged in but I am pretty sure it says locked down at the bottom of the screen on the main menu and how many unlocks left or unlocked if the device is unlocked. But I have a #3000 X3/SF3 so it could be different on some of the others.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an SCT X2

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP!

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when its powered on through USB or OBDII it will cycle on and it will say either locked or unlocked.
Thanks Adam! Sorry I couldn't buy yours, I found a super great deal at $155 shipped!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts