Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
EN4SER89
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i have been wondering since this truck is not my daily driver. Used to trailer my sport bikes and for truck shows. How do i make it, blow black smoke out of my stacks. I don't want it to happen all the time. Is there a smoke switch? I know many older men think its disrespectful to blow black smoke and its killing the sport but nothing says diesel power like leaving someone in darkness.

Any suggestion on how to do this?

·
EN4SER89
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current Mods Banks Six-Gun (getting ride of soon), banks cold air intake, 7 inch dual smoke stacks turbo back (MBRP)

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
190/100% injectors with stock turbo good luck with your new build of the new motor in a few months LOL

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Oh also keep that banks don't get a custom tune. (if you wanna blow smoke that is)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Honestly he's right. A set of injectors will make it smoke, but it is ruining the sport. The EPA is cracking down and 2 big companies SCT and edge racing stopped their Offroad tuning mainly for the 6.4 and 6.7. Mostly of a result of people "smoking" other people out and drawing attention to us.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Just a FYI, you're about to get a lot of negative feedback. This site isn't very smoke friendly. Go check out competitiondiesel.com
Those guys can roll so much coal that rolled coal said DAYUM that's a lotta rolled coal!

In on 1 !:rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
just put a walmart bag over the air filter and you will have smoke for days.....

·
GreatWhite
132 Posts
Put a tire in the bed of your truck, pour 5 gallons of diesel on it, and set it on fire.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
918 Posts
Re rout oil feed line of turbo to spray into the intake.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I can't believe these still popup. These guys are never ending
He was one of the millions that made it to the egg, unfortunately idiots like this are born every day. Nothing we can do about inbreds and stupid ass'.

·
Diesel Therapist
153 Posts
Mostly of a result of people "smoking" other people out and drawing attention to us.

Where is this written? Opinion does not make fact, IMHO lol. I have seen this anecdote and am curious where I can find the report you must obviously be siting.
Furthermore, smoke or no smoke the EPA (illegally) will pass regulation after regulation until we all either drive "Dumb" (Smart) cars or rely on public transport. Liberty and independence are not compatible with the current centrally planned government model. Driving what you like and how you like it are tenets that must be abolished for these activities are based on self reliance and independence, ergo liberty. What most likely happened is our Federal Overlords threatened Edge and SCT with a deal they could not refuse. I.e. Take "grants" , curtail your devices, and we will take care of your competition. Otherwise we will make your lives a living hell. Why enforce unlawful regulations when you can just buy (with money you can print at will) and threaten? Either that or the owners of said companies are big Obama supporters.

·
matt
911 Posts
assuming its a 6.0 put a switch on the VGT soloniod.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Where is this written? Opinion does not make fact, IMHO lol. I have seen this anecdote and am curious where I can find the report you must obviously be siting.
Furthermore, smoke or no smoke the EPA (illegally) will pass regulation after regulation until we all either drive "Dumb" (Smart) cars or rely on public transport. Liberty and independence are not compatible with the current centrally planned government model. Driving what you like and how you like it are tenets that must be abolished for these activities are based on self reliance and independence, ergo liberty. What most likely happened is our Federal Overlords threatened Edge and SCT with a deal they could not refuse. I.e. Take "grants" , curtail your devices, and we will take care of your competition. Otherwise we will make your lives a living hell. Why enforce unlawful regulations when you can just buy (with money you can print at will) and threaten? Either that or the owners of said companies are big Obama supporters.
Youre kidding me......right?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not real sure where I ever stated that was a fact? My opinion. But what brings attention to us diesel guys? Somebody driving responsibly and calm down the road? Or someone blowing a Ton of smoke blacking out intersections and blinding people trying to drive with possibly kids in the back seat?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Um, Wow.

And to the OP, heres how you do it, sell the Ford and buy a Dodge, cause we dont need more ppl like your representing us. BTW, Im one of those "old guys" you talk about. Im 21 years old and even I, believe you are a complete idiot. Go try and impress someone with something else that doesnt make us look bad. K thanks.

·
Registered
266 Posts
1. Rollin' Coal 77 up, 18 down
When your in a diesel truck and have the injection pump turned way up and you mash the throttle to overfuel the motor, thus making a cloud of black smoke until your turbocharger spools up. Best done in a 12 valve Cummins Turbo Diesel powered Dodge Ram pickup, as they are by far the best sounding and most reliable pickups built, plus, the pump is tuned with a screwdriver and allen wrench on the P7100 equipped engines. Also best done with a high dollar car behind you, preferably driven by an attractive female, homosexual male, city slicker, or tree-hugger.
"Hahaha dude did you see me rollin' coal on that stupidass tree-hugger in the hybrid Honda?" "Yeah dude, he couldn't see 20 feet in front of him"
buy rollin' coal mugs & shirtsroll coal rollin' coal diesel cummins hybrid soot black smoke massive erection
by Diesel Dave Apr 24, 2007 share this add a video
2. Rollin' Coal 41 up, 41 down
When stupid-ass white trash people turn the injection pump up on rickety-ass broken down 12V Cummins-powered Dodges and subsequently install 5" smokestacks in the bed of said Dodge. Then said WT decides to post youtube videos of their truck blanketing neighborhoods with black diesel soot.

Regardless of engine technology progressing to the point of nearly eliminating black smoke and producing nearly double the power of modded mechanically-injected diesel engine in stock form, a "Coal Rollin'" owner will respond with a not-so-clever response of "I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin." Referring to his belief that his Cummins engine is better than International's Powerstroke engine series found in Ford trucks. Because Isuzu's Duramax engien found in GM-branded trucks cannot be directly correlated to any phallic self-gratification, they are typically ignored. See Below for why

This particular stereotype is the progression of the IROC Camaro owner in the 1990s and the lowered Civic Hatchback owner in the early 2000s. They can be identified by their love of Nickelback, lack of personal hygiene, closeted homosexuality and morbid obesity. A majority of these owners reside in Florida, this species also can be found in eastern Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and California's central valley.
"Check 'er out fellas I was rollin' coal through that there intersection antagonizing queers. Y'all want to get naked and jump in a mudhole together?"
buy rollin' coal mugs & shirtscoal rolling black smoke inbreeding dodge-owner cummins
by Fordfascist May 14, 2010 share this add a video

you need a cummins buddy, from what i can find on the net!

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
just put a walmart bag over the air filter and you will have smoke for days.....
My favorite free-bee mod LOL and it adds like 50HP!!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.