Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a black diamond plate toolbox from a buddy of mine for next to nothing becouse of a butt dent in the lid. its not creased and i tried to push on it but no luck..i really dont want to mess it up. anyone got some suggestions? thanks.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
heat it up with a heat gun and get it nice and warm, then get some dry ice and set it on there while its hot. The quick cooling from hot to cold will shrink it and will pull it back out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill give it a shot.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Just have patience. Wait till the first 100º day (not that far off). Go buy a bag of ice and set it on the dent.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha your probably right but man the weather has been awesome though lately.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I picked up a black diamond plate toolbox from a buddy of mine for next to nothing becouse of a butt dent in the lid. its not creased and i tried to push on it but no luck..i really dont want to mess it up. anyone got some suggestions? thanks.
close the lid on the persons head that sat on it and bent it...bend it back the other way LOLLOL

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
close the lid on the persons head that sat on it and bent it...bend it back the other way LOLLOL
Perfect plan. If his head is smaller than his butt though, it could be an interesting looking dent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts