Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to play music from an HTC EVO to a Pioneer P4300? I have an Ipod cable attached to the HU and to the jack on the phone but no connection.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I have a blackberry I use for music and I use aux port on my headunit, works great. If you dont have an aux port then it wont work. Ipod cable means nothing if you dont have an IPOD to connect it to.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get BT. I thought plugging the cable in where the ear buds go would work but it doesn't.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have the 4300DVD and the DROID Razr and i was using a cable with RCA jacks on one side and 3.5mm jack on the other and it was pluged into the A/V jacks on the back of the radio. But since then i have stepped up and got the CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter from Pioneer and works awsome.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Yep you just need a 3.5mm from phone to AUX port if you have it and hit play. THats all I have to do for my blackberry anyhow. It has worked that way with any radio I have tried with AUX, factory or aftermarket.

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
thats all i do with my htc inspire. make sure you have your headunit set to AUX, and hit play on your phone.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turned the Aux. on. Plugged the 3.5 jack in the phone and hit play and nothing. The 3.5 is attached to the usb.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
The 3.5 cord needs to be a male cord on both sides. 1 side goes to phone and 1 side goes to radio. USB will work only if you load music on a USB flash drive.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Also, make sure your AUX settings volume is turned on. On my Sony HU I can turn up the volume higher on the AUX over the normal volume if wanted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts