Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting a chip, probably sct. i have a 2005 ford f350 harley and wundering how i go about getting it and these custum tunes people talk about? what are they? how do i get these...i dont know anything about sct really just heard it was really good.. i am from saskatchewan canada also so any help please

·
Administrator
32,962 Posts
and it's not a chip by anymeans
chips are caveman speak for the old school stuff like a 7.3

lol

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
and it's not a chip by anymeans
chips are caveman speak for the old school stuff like a 7.3

lol
chips are better duhhh:pointlaugh:

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
Got mine from Innovative. They were a great help and will answer ANY question you have. I will gladly go back to them in the future. :ford:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry i meant programer...:doh:and does innovative do shipping or anything? and what type of sct should i get? i want one with the screen but got told im lookin at 1100 bucks or so?:confused: not really wantin to spend that just yet

·
Registered
803 Posts
sorry i meant programer...:doh:and does innovative do shipping or anything? and what type of sct should i get? i want one with the screen but got told im lookin at 1100 bucks or so?:confused: not really wantin to spend that just yet
We ship worldwide and have many, many customers and dealers up in Canada. Give us a call or email at your convenience and we'll get you going.

Thanks.

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
I suggest getting the SCT X3 with Innovative's tunes and getting an Edge Insight CTS for monitoring

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
I like my SCT X3. I put Isspro gauges on the pillar and used billet fuel and oil caps to install the senders. I'm more than happy with my setup. Good luck!

:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:​

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We ship worldwide and have many, many customers and dealers up in Canada. Give us a call or email at your convenience and we'll get you going.

Thanks.
would i be able to get that edge through innovative? and who has the best custom tunes? i do most of my towing in the winter(sleds in mountains) and what would be my best bet?

I like my SCT X3. I put Isspro gauges on the pillar and used billet fuel and oil caps to install the senders. I'm more than happy with my setup. Good luck!

:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:​
if you dont mind me askin what did that setup cost you? thanks

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Love my Innovative tunes from Eric....and love my dakota digitals with the edge insight CS

Attachments

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
Bought my SCT and Tunes from Eric and the boys @ Innovative.

The Isspro gauges came from Ken's Performance.

Ill see if I can find a picture of my setup.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
i like that! where did ya get that from if you dont mind sharing that haha
got the dakota digital gauges directly from dakota digital and the insight CS came from Performance Truck Products.

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
I honestly dont remember how much I paid for the SCT. I bought it and the tunes including the Xtreme Street tune(its a speeding ticket waiting to happen) from Eric and the ID crew.

The gauges came from Ken's Performance Solutions (KPS). I paid $500ish for the four gauges, the adjustable back-lighting harness, and the pod. The lighting colors are fairly close to the OE equipment in the truck.

Here are some pics of my set-up. The glare in the third photo is from the dome light being on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts