Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried just about everyway know possible trying to get the files to load onto an SCT and I am having no luck what so ever.

·
mmmm...beer....
418 Posts
:whs: You need the latest version of firmware on your SCT too.

·
mmmm...beer....
418 Posts
Let's not go changing the firmware and locking up the unit just yet. Let him enjoy the tune first...
I could go along with that.....But again, I'm a little confused. I didn't loose an unlock when I updated the firmware on my X3? Is this something that is device specific (livewire vs. X3 kind of thing)?:confused:

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
I could go along with that.....But again, I'm a little confused. I didn't loose an unlock when I updated the firmware on my X3? Is this something that is device specific (livewire vs. X3 kind of thing)?:confused:
Not talking about the unlocks. I'm talking about people with limited computer skills trying to do a firmware update and bricking the unit.

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Come on mike its not that hard lol

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured it out but was only able to get the street file to load onto the SCT? I am a RAtard at times and was trying to open the file the wrong way is why I was having troubles at first.

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
I figured it out but was only able to get the street file to load onto the SCT? I am a RAtard at times and was trying to open the file the wrong way is why I was having troubles at first.
You run in your own wolf pack of computer disabilities.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah your right Doug lol. Thanks again dude!!! You are the man, I tell ya what I won't recommend anyone to Innovative!! Everyone that's got a 6.0l that I know will be coming to you from now on.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
Yeah your right Doug lol. Thanks again dude!!! You are the man, I tell ya what I won't recommend anyone to Innovative!! Everyone that's got a 6.0l that I know will be coming to you from now on.
Funny. I've heard this more and more frequently. Doug is definitely the man....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts